An electric car is an automobile that is propelled by one or more electric motors, using electrical energy stored in rechargeable batteries or another energy storage device. Electric motors give electric cars instant torque, creating strong and smooth acceleration. They are also around three times as efficient as cars with an internal combustion engine. The first practical electric cars were produced in the 1880s.
Though electric cars can be more expensive to purchase than their conventional counterparts, the higher upfront cost is often reduced through central and state incentives. The cost to refuel an electric car can also be a fraction of the cost of fuel, meaning that electric cars can have a lower total cost of ownership. Under certain circumstances, switching to an electric car can save thousands of rupees a year in fuelling costs, compared to even the most fuel-efficient conventional cars.
All-electric vehicles run on electricity only. They are propelled by one or more electric motors powered by rechargeable battery packs. Energy efficient. EVs convert about 59%–62% of the electrical energy from the grid to power at the wheels. Conventional gasoline vehicles only convert about 17%–21% of the energy stored in gasoline to power at the wheels.
- Providing high quality transportation services to all of our clients
- Invest in our employees to provide better service and company growth
- Worry about enviroment according to latest industry standards
- Safety as top priority in assuring safe work procedures
Electric cars are entirely charged by the electricity you provide, meaning you don’t need to buy any gas ever again. Driving fuel based cars can burn a hole in your pocket as prices of fuel have gone all time high. With electric cars, this cost can be avoided Though electricity isn’t free, an electric car is far cheaper to run.
- No Fuel required as it runs on electricity, electric car doesn't use fuel in their life time as they use electric motors
- SAVINGS, These electric cars doesn't use high expensive Fuel as it runs on cheaper electricity
- NO Emission, Electric cars are 100 percent eco-friendly as they run on electrically powered engines. It does not emit toxic gases or smoke in the environment
- SAFE TO DRIVE, Electric cars undergo same fitness and testing procedures test as other fuel powered cars. I n case an accident occurs, one can expect airbags to open up and electricity supply to cut from battery
Bringing an Employee Transportation Service to your project is why employees and workers want to be part of your company, your project, and your success.
EVENT TRAVEL MANAGEMENT
We pride ourselves on creating memorable and inspiring events for all industries. our planners are committed to the success of your meeting from the brainstorming stages to post-event reconciliation
MM Logistics is a reliable and premium airport transfer service provider company which services airports and cities. We make transportation simple with professional drivers and high quality vehicles